Why You Should Buy Used Colour Golf Balls
There are few things more frustrating than losing your golf ball because it’s disappeared against the sky or blends in somewhere on the ground. Colored golf balls are usually much easier to track and find, no matter where they land.
There are a variety of colored golf balls available on the market. Some popular colors include:
- White: the traditional color of golf balls, which is the easiest to see against a green background
- Yellow: often used in low-light or overcast conditions to increase visibility
- Orange: also used for visibility, but also for use in the fall to match the colors of the leaves
- Pink: often used for fashion or as a way to support breast cancer awareness and research
- Red: used for visibility and to stand out in the rough or on the fairway
- Blue: used for visibility, but also as a way to match team colors or personal preferences
- Black: used for visibility, but also as a way to match team colors or personal preferences
Note that in terms of performance, the color of the golf ball has no impact, what really matters is the construction and design of the ball.
Get Free Personalization on all (5A) Pristine-grade golf balls. Gift notes and custom packaging are also available.
All of our Color used golf balls are cleaned, sterilized, and sorted by quality.